Total Performance Fabrication - a full-service, one-stop automotive and high performance sales and service center
Total Performance Fabrication is a full service automotive high-performance facility owned and operated by Fred Beuchert, who has been in the auto repair industry in Mt. Airy since 1973.
We are home to a complete engine building facility, a custom fabrication shop and a bolt-on parts installation center. We have a well stocked speed shop offering the latest in performance parts and accessories.
These are some, but not all, of the things we can do:
- Parts, accessories, installation, and tuning for all cars, light trucks and SUVs.
- Custom fabrication to suit your every need. We offer the ability to create custom one-off items such as manifolds, exhaust, roll cages and various items for your street or race application.
- Patented real-time calibration data editing and analysis
- Software configurable “everything”
- One-touch selection for most ignitions and cam/crank/EST signal combinations
- Three stages of nitrous operation are each independently configurable
- Volumetric efficiency (fuel) table estimator for automatic fuel table generation
- Editable 3-D graphics for fuel, spark and A:F ratio tables
- The ability to easily find and correct “holes” in your maps
- Boost builder for turbocharged engines
- Instant turbocharger spool-up for incredible starting line launches.
- Dual mapping for performance-oriented application
- Auto calibration function when using wideband O2 sensor
- Automatically calibrated fuel table based on current O2
- Sensor correction values - multiple fueling strategies - in every ECM. No need to send the ECM back to the factory for enhancements